Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy!

Been busy for the past few weeks now and I'm trying to catch up. Busy from my errands at work, family and myself. Recently, I went to my OB-GYNE for a Papsmear and immunization for cervical cancer. One week later, we went to Tagaytay for our family weekend getaway. This week, we had been to NBI(National Bureau of Investigation) for the NBI clearance renewal together with my husband. This week, we are scheduled for another weekend summer getaway to Kabayan Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas. Next week, my husband and I will go to DFA(Department of Foreign Affairs) for passport renewal. I really missed blogging and also missed my online friends and fellow bloggers. Anyway, add up to my errands, I am thinking this very moment that I am preggy....whew!Lol!..yes, right, but have to get a pregnancy test kit first for assurance. Will let you know guys, the soonest possible time when I got the result. God Bless!

2 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

wow miss anne...make sure of it na hehhehe para malaman n ntin ahhaha =) whoah!!! congrats nmn if ever!!! Saya saya na hheheh =) kala ko nag pi pills ka or somthing =) na miss ko n dn magbuntis at magka baby ulit kaso d p pede.... =) goodluck n godbless =)

Anonymous said...

same here... busy... busy... busy
but not preggy lol!. btw, congrats if ever youre really pregnant. now you better slow down with those schedules, being pregnant and all, you know the drill :)

have a great weekend!