Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

History of My Careeer Part 2

Physical Therapist was in demand the time I graduated in College so I thought there was a big break for me waiting abroad. After I took the licensure examination and passed it, the popularity suddenly declined:< So, no option for me but to shift to another profession. I was a former Medical Representative from different multinational pharmaceutical companies....basically I entered into the world of sales. Sales is my bread-and-butter ever since, so I know how rewarding this job is. I was earning a basic salary plus allowances, commissions and incentives in cash and in kind like free trips out of town or out of the country . But, eventually I felt a need to expose myself to a different field, a different atmosphere, a more challenging job but more rewarding. Then, that time, I came to discovered Real Estate...

to be continued...

No comments: