Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best Mom Award

Best Mom Award
Thank you Enchie and Chris for this wonderful gift. I really appreciate this guys. Sorry, if I cannot catch up on time because I'm very busy right now. But, hoping that you will always visit my site.






Being a working mother and wife, I always find myself a way to spend time with my very precious kiddos and husband. They are God blessings and they are my inspiration in everything that I do in every minute of my life. They are always in my mind and heart even I'm away. I cannot live without my kids and husband.

My children are the reasons why I'm here working hard and preparing for their bright future. I want to give them the best education and pleasures of living. I want my children to grow with fear with God and with kind, caring hearts.

I love them so much and much more....more than my life!

Now, I'm passing this Best Mom Award to all BLOGGER MOMS.

Rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo/s.
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger moms out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

3 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

yey!!! best mom hehehhe =) i was lao tagged by enchie pero d ko pa na post ahahha inuna ko muna spa ntin ahahah! =)

Enchie said...

welcome mommy! naka spa na pala kayo ni Jes ha...hi!hi!hi! sabi ko nga sa kanya how lucky and blessed she is to have a friend like you, blogmates pa :D

Sheri, RN said...

Aww congrats on the award, you totally deserve it!