Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A to Z Tag



First of all, thank you Jes of My Little Angels and Me, Myself and Jes for this cute tag.

This is an alphabetical listings of facts about me:
A - Attached or Single? – Married

B - Best Friend? - Pauline Inserto & My husband Roldz

C - Cake or pie? - Cake

D - Day of choice? - Saturday

E - Essential item? - Laptop, cellphones, wireless landline, watch, ballpens, notebook, organizer, wedding ring

F - Favorite Color? – red, black, navy blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - Gummy Bears

H - Hometown? – Sta. Ana Manila

I - Indulgence? - travelling, eating, watching movies

J - June or July? – July(birthday of my youngest son)

K - Kids?- 3

L - Life is not complete w/o – God and Family

M - Marriage date? – August 30

N - Number of magazine subscriptions – Flavors, FHM, Appetite, Cosmopolitan

O - Orange or apple? - Apple

P - Phobias? - heights

Q - Quotes? – "In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success"

R - Reason to smile? – My kids, my husband, my friends and real estate
S - Season of choice? – birthdays

T - Tag People- JoyD, Enchie, Twinkie and Sheri

U - Unknown fact about me – ??? secret!
V - Vegetable? – Squash, bitter melon

W - Worst habit? – I don't know
X - Xray or ultrasound? – ultrasound

Y - Your favorite foods? – steak, carbonara, mashed potato, sinigang na baboy, pinakbet
Z - Zodiac sign - Saguitarrius

2 comments:

Twinkie said...

I have an award for you at the bottom part of this post: http://twinkiegolosino.blogspot.com/2009/02/giving-and-receiving-some-love.html :)

Thanks for the tag Mary Ann! But I did a similar one here: http://twinkiegolosino.blogspot.com/2008/11/alphabet-qs-who-am-i-tag.html

Take care now. :)

Mommy Jes said...

yey tapos na? bkait walang worst habiit? meron ka nun - BENTA NG BENTA! aahahhahah!!! =) joke! heheh thanks miss ann for doing this tag! =) have a nice day! more benta to us! CHEERS!