Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Toy Hunt


First of all, I would like to apologize to JoyD of whenmomtalks of not joining the last week toy hunt. I am now posting my entry for this week's toy hunt: TOYS w/ NUMBERS

This is the toy of my youngest son, Baby Roldz. He used play this toy when he was 1 year old but now he is fond of playing cars.
This is the toy of my daughter, Maxine. This was given by her Grandmother(mother of my husband). It was bought last year all the way from US(united states). That's how Maxine being loved by her lola.
This is the favorite toy of Maki, my eldest son when he was still 3 years old. But now, he likes playing Gameboy(gift from me last Christmas) and sometimes PC games. My son is very techie, he knows already how to use a computer.

3 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

wow dami toys!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Dont apologize,,,, Its Ok ,,,, at least you posted 3 toys... and wow they are all good!!!!!!
May you have a lovely day!!!!

Twinkie said...

Love ko si Barbie! Hehe!

You've got very neat toys there. :)

Twinkie Calls