Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Plan For My New House


We are now living in our new house in Pasig City. House extension is my big plan in the near future. I am really excited and very eager for this major expansion because I want to have more space in my "dwelling" particularly in the kitchen area. Cooking is my hobby and I considered it as one of my leisure in life. You know, if you are a wife and a mother, you will be engage in this kind of activity, no matter what hinders you or how busy you are in your career, you will make a way to make it happen. Aside from the kitchen area I would love to extend the bedroom area of my kids so they would have more breathing place to play and study.

4 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

yey, house planning....galing! heheheh visit my site...i have an award for yah!

pehpot said...

wow nice house.. have been dreaming of owning our own house din in the future.. OK ba jan sis?

Make or Break

Mommy Jes said...

have an award again for yah! =)
http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-award-that-made-my-heart-so.html

sweetytots said...

wow.. nice crib.. you'll recieve the books today.. you'll get a greeting from the courier right in front of that house..