Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Treat For My Husband


My Valentine Treat for my husband is a full body massage with free use of pool and sauna at Wensha Spa Center. This will be our first time together to celebrate Valentine's Day in a Spa. A total relaxation for both us and a bonding moment as a couple. I really wanted to experience a decent massage and to relieve the stress of my husband's everyday errand from work. I'm longing for this treat for months now and I really couldn't find the right time. Now, my yearning will be finally over. I am really excited!

So, guys see you on my next blog about our adventure in Wensha Spa Center.

1 comment:

Mommy Jes said...

wow!!! sarap! i cant afford to treat my husband with that yet...but i am totally sure he's happy that we have sales na!! yun ang gift ko a kanya
ahhahah!