Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mommy Moments - Love Letter



Love Letter From My Husband

This is the "only" love letter I received from my husband. He attached this letter to the roses he gave to me last year of February 14, 2008 because we had a misunderstanding that took us one(1) long week to reconcile . My husband is not the type of man that can show his love in public...in short he is not showy. He is very blunt in expressing his feelings. It is so sad, but this is the truth about him. Well, I can't never blame him for being insensitive. I love him more than I do and I will love him until the end of time. Cheers!





A Valentine Card from my loving daughter, Maxine. It was so heart-warming when my child gave this to me and when she said "Mommy this is for you, Happy Valentine's Day" and "I love You". I just wanted to cry because of the happiness I felt inside me was overwhelming. This is the best and most fantastic gift for me....from my sweet and beautiful daughter, Maxine.

7 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

ahh ang sweet nmn ni sir!!! ahahahha =) but nakahanap ko ng love letter heheh =)

Twinkie said...

Ay talagang rhyme? Galing ah! Don't worry, bukas yan mayroon ulit. :)

Maxine is sooo sweet. Ako iniimagine ko pa lang naiiyak na ko. (Mag-expect talaga e!). :)

SASSY MOM said...

Cherish that one and only love letter ;-) I think men are like that in general. Buth we get to love them for what they are.

Your daughter is soo sweet.

Chris said...

ang sweet ni maxine... :D may pinagmanahan :D

thanks for sharing!

earthlingorgeous said...

Bakit kaya ang mga lalaking mahal natin parang kinalahig ng manok ang handwriting pero ang sarap basahin ng kanilang sulat noh? ahahahaha! I shared my "baby's" love letter to me too hahahaha!

And also a card my daughter made the first ever my daughter made for me and it's so touching.

Happy valentines!

Earthlingorgeous

JonaBQ said...

how sweet maiiyak din siguro ako pag ako binigyan ng ganyan ng anak ko :)

nanaygin said...

Your daughter is so sweet. I'll probably cry too when the time comes and my daughter send me a love card...but I have to wait for another year or so, I guess.

Happy hearts day!