Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Preggy Days

mommy momentsMOMMY MOMENTS: PREGGY DAYS

This picture was taken when I was pregnant with my daughter Maxine.


These pictures were taken when I was pregnant with our last baby, Daniel Roldz.
This was taken together with my "former laptop"...Lol!



This picture was taken at the beach in San Juan, Batangas with my mom, my daughter(Maxine) and my son at the back(Maki).



This picture was taken 24 days before my delivery, in our apartment in Mandaluyong.



This picture was taken 15 days before my delivery. We fetched my husband's parents in the Airport.(from left the right: mother in law, my daughter, my husband, me and father in law).



This picture was taken at Makati Medical Center, one hour before my delivery. I was already on a labor and preparing for my baby to come out.


My pregnancy with my daughter went very well but my pregnancy with my youngest son was quite tough. I thought I'll be having a delivery through ceasarian because his umbilical cord was being entangled to his neck. But, thanks God! I was able to gave birth normally and most of all safely.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

wehehehehe i am big nga nung ke ISHI =) hehehe lumobo mukha ko ahahha! ikaw nmn di ka lumbo pero laki ng tyan mo ah!=) hehehe =) o sya bebenta n ko bye! ahahhaah!

Chris said...

you look lovely mommy! indeed, being pregnant is a blessing di ba? :) kaka miss nga e :)

thanks for being part of mommy moments again!

Twinkie said...

Wow! You're one tisay preggo. No marks of pangingitim whatsoever. And that's more than one child! Unlike me, I could pass having 10 at 'di na ako naka-recover. Haha! Anyway, as long as we are happy, that's all that matters...but I can always be used to skinny jeans. Hahaha!

Have a great day!