Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paranormal Phenomena


What is Paranormal?
Paranormal is a general term that describes unusual experiences that lack a scientific explanation, or phenomena alleged to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Paranormal field is a mysterious one, full of things like the disembodied spirit (ghost) which decides to communicate with, and haunt the living, the incredible power of the human mind and will, amazing lights (ghost lights) that appear in the middle of no where, and other things that science can not explain. Paranormal Phenomena is also known as Supernatural Phenomena.

Do you believe in paranormal?
I was a skeptic at first about paranormal but when my brother died I became a believer. I was the one who predicted of his incoming death but I never had the chance to tell to anybody. I was scared that time, I was like a psychic. I was seeing things that will going to happen in the future. The death of my brother had caused me many ghostly sightings of him even in my dreams. But now, I know that he is at peace and he had accepted his untimely death. I LOVE YOU KUYA!

I am very much interested in Paranormal. If I only have the chance to study this field(sigh)...I probably would. This is one of my dreams...to be a paranormal investigator.

How about you? Do you want to be a paranormal investigator too?

1 comment:

Sheri, RN said...

Hello there. :) Thanks for following me. I am actually a Paranormal Investigator and I very much believe in the paranormal too. It is an interesting thing to be involved in. If you ever have a chance to go on an investigation with a group - go! It is a great experience.