Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Career




Well, where should I start?.....okay, I graduated in College with the Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy. Physical Therapy is a 5- year Paramedical course in the Philippines that engage in rehabilitating patients with disabilities. After I graduated, instead of taking the board exam, I rather chose to work first. You might think I'm crazy...but I am really crazy that time. I wanted to earn and help my parents that's why I decided to work in a Pharmaceutical Company...in short I first engaged myself in sales industry. I have worked as a Professional Medical Representative for 2 years in different Multinational Companies such as Roche, Takeda and Diethelm. Then transferred later on to Real Estate Industry and worked as Property Consultant in Federal Land, Inc-Metrobank Property. After 1 year of selling condoniminums, I later on decided to try my luck in my original field of work....treating patients with disabilities. Then I took the Licensure Exam last July 2005 and passed it with flying colors...hehe! And then voluntarily worked as a Physical Therapist for a very short period of time. There was something bothering me, in my mind and heart...I was not happy anymore with what I am doing. Then, really finally decided to go back to Real estate industry....in short Sales. That's why I'm here selling House and lots and condominiums to Filipino here and abroad and also to foreigners married to Filipinos.....you can check my listings please check my website www.bahaycentral.com

2 comments:

teppei said...

You write very well. You really show the sweet and calm life in the world.Good take!

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

thank you teppei