Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How I Met My Husband(Part I)





Before I start telling the love story of our lives, I would like first to thank "Barry" because of the inspiration he had shared to his blogs.

PART I
How I met my husband? This is a very interesting and quite unique story that can be happen to anyone out there....It was 9 years ago when my husband was madly inlove to a girl named Rose during his college days in UP Diliman. He never missed calling Rose every night. He used to keep his cellphone under his pillow every after their conversation to linger the voice of Rose...LOL! Then, one midnight of June 2000 our romance started, when he accidentally rang my phone while sleeping. I thought it was just an emergency call from my boss or from my parents. I was so sleepy that time and never thought that aside from my parents and my boss, a stranger will disturbed me from sleeping. I answered the phone and I got mad and yelled Roldan(my husband) after I knew that it was a stranger calling me in the middle of the night. I told him not to do that again. But, on the next day it happened again and again on the next few days, it was like a cycle...over and over again...LOL! According to "HIM", that time he was not fully aware of the automatic keypad lock feature of his mobile phone....LOL!. The WAR had been started but not for long when he made an apology. He said, that it was an accident calling me because the number that was stored in his phone book was the number of his girl friend...LOL! Can you imagine that the telephone number(9249698)of the girl(Rose) and my mobile number were exactly the same?!!! The only difference was that my mobile number starts from 0917(globe) and add the number of the girl(9249698)then sum up you will end up to this mobile number = 0917-9249698(my first mobile number!). Before, if you call through your mobile phone and just type the 7 numbers without adding the mobile phone network, you will end up calling the same network of your mobile phone provider. One in a million chances but God lend us the way to meet and to somehow know each other.

End of Part I........

3 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

hhihihi tgal ng part II hhihihihi =)

teppei said...

Nice article.Yes, but excuse me, I have a question--how the person in your country dail the same No. between the stable phone and mobile phone by the mobile phone?

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

Hi teppei! that's the problem before of mobile networks but now they have improved their service.