Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

How I Met My Husband?(Part 2)



We later on became text mate after that not so good introduction. I did made some investigations about his personal information, family background, educational background and his financial status...LOL!. Since, he was able to passed on my basic standards, I accepted him to be my friend until I finally decided to meet him. Imagine, I was the one who invited him to go out with me!...LOL! Well, I just wanted to see him personally, if he was telling the truth about himself. We set up our meeting place in SM Megamall B inside the department store of the toy's section. You might be thinking, why i chose to meet him in the toy's section of the department store?...it's because I used to collect Gundam figures. I had plans to buy 1 or 2 Gundam figures that time but wasn't able to do so because he came early than expected..wow!....cool!...LOL! He introduced himself with warm smile on his face. I was not surprised by his looks when I first saw him because he had described himself what he really looks like....a not so tall man about 5'5" in height, brown color skin, small cute eyes and with dimples on his right cheek. I admit that I was being attracted by his eyes and smile.....but you know what?!... he was not really my type of guy. Before, I was attracted to tall, mestizo looks men but when I first saw him....I felt something very different....but I just kept it myself. We had our lunch in DAD'S Restaurant that took us 3 hours. I was able to discovered that he was a joker, indeed!..LOL! It was the start of knowing a very interesting and mysterious man.....end of Part 2.

No comments: