Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Asthmatic Son



Maki is the eldest among my three children. Since birth he has been experiencing asthma attacks. It is very difficult for a mother like me to see him sick. Today, I rushed him to the hospital for an immediate treatment because of very prominent difficulty in breathing and wheezing. Our Pediatrician prescribed medicines that can stop trigger asthma attacks. I hope he will be alright. Tomorrow is their 3rd Periodical Exam in school and he wont be able to take the exam as he needed to rest even just for a day.

Being a mother should always be ready and aware of the different types of sickness that our children might encounter. We should always prioritize our children above all. To all the moms out there...God Bless you all and your kids!

No comments: