Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Housing Loan Through Bank Financing

Buying a house and lot is not an easy step like what others think. You have tons of factors to consider before making a decision and choosing your home to live for a lifetime. The very first question you should ask to yourself in purchasing a house is.....CAN I AFFORD? .....then the next question would be.......WHAT HOUSE FINANCING OPTION IS BEST FOR ME?.....and the final question should be.....AM I QUALIFIED? You see, it's funny but in reality the truth in purchasing a house is a tough task. Everyone of us is dreaming to own a house and lot but not everyone or very few of us, If may say, can afford to buy either. In one of my blogs, I have discussed on how to acquire a house and lot through Pagibig Financing, now I would like to discuss about the housing loan through Bank Financing.

How can you buy a house and lot through Bank Financing?

to be continued....

1 comment:

Mommy Jes said...

try mo tong tag na to pag d ka busy - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-birthday-wishlist-tag.html