Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

How I Met My Husband(Part 3)


It changes everything after the unforgettable date that we had. The text messages, calls and even our dates became frequent...LOL! I still remember when he was courting me....at first he was very stupid!(sigh)...but eventually he were able to expressed his feelings very well. Take note that, he was not only my suitor that time, I have had lots of suitors from different places and different sizes...in height I mean...LOL! But, my eyes were being focused on him...I knew that I was already INLOVE and finally decided to make it official.

The official announcement of my love for him was made on October 2000. It was one of the happiest day of my life....and still I am very very happy right now that our love story not just ended there but it goes on until now and I know that it will last forever. Right now, I am officially Mrs. Binuya, his wife and partner for life.

THE END.


I hope I was able to share my love story to bloggers out there. I know that this is just a short "love story" of my life but I am sure that some of you will somehow be inlove in the same way or most of you will be inlove in different ways.....God knows. God Bless!

1 comment:

Chris said...

wow, thanks for sharing your love story with us.. indeed, God is definitely in control :)