Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Birthday Wishlist



Thank you Jes and Enchie for the invite.



Rules Of The Tag:

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

Ten months to go before my 32ND birthday....waahh!!! I'm getting old.....but still looks young and pretty!....oops! No one should react..Lol!


What are my BIRTHDAY WISHES?
1. Good health for me, my husband, my kids, my parents and brother
2. Wealth and success....How? lots and lots of real estate sales.
3. New Vehicle....should be 4x4 Nissan X-Trail
4. House Extension and Modifications
5. New baby....should be Girl!..Lol
6. Contentment and happiness in life
7. Improvement in our Economy Status
8. Peace in our country and throughout the world.

Additional Wishes:
9. I wish to celebrate our Birhdays(my husband and I) out of town, preferably Bohol & Cebu.
10. I wish to travel to Disney Land with my family.


So many wishes, but I know these wishes are not impossible to come true because I have the determination and capacity to make it in reality.

But, the betterment of world economy status and peace should start from all of us.

Good Luck and May we have BLESSED 2009!

I am TAGGING:
AK Mom
life's journeyLiza

No comments: