Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why Do I Love My Husband?








First of all, I would like to thank Enchie for tagging me.

This short blog is dedicated to my loving husband Roldz...

From my previous blogs you can read "How I Met My Husband". Now, this is all about WHY DO I LOVE MY HUSBAND?

You know I really can't measure the love I feel to my partner. Words are not enough to describe the real feelings inside me. It is overwhelming.....

All I want to say is that God has given me this wonderful man and I will love him forever until the end of time.

God Bless to all couples out there!

2 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

iieee!!! sweeet!!! heheheh =) d ko p nagawa tag ko n yan ehhehe mag link back ka sa mga pinapasalamatan mo para masaya heheheh =)

Enchie said...

Thanks for sharing your story MaryAnn...I feel that there's so much to share on how to love and be loved by our partners...yeah, its unexplainable. I had to enumerate some cause I was also figuring how to describe it he!he!he!