Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hands-On Mother







For me, being a mother is the essence of a woman. And being the mother of three justifies my means of being a woman. I have 3 kids, 2 of them were already in the schooling years. I am very happy that I dont need to hire a private tutor to teach them...I am their tutor that's why my kids were one of the honor students of their class. You see, that is the reward of being a hands-on mother to your kids. You can guide them very very well in the right path. My youngest kid, a 2 y/o toddler is very naughty but smart. I know that he is happy that he can see me everyday. Eventhough I am a working mom, I can spend enough time for bonding because my work doesn't need to be away everyday. I can spend time bonding with my kids anytime that I want, I can work in the comfort of my own home and earn a rewarding big amount without the hassle and worries. It's great to be a mother of three and I love them very very much.

3 comments:

teppei said...

Thank you. I know you and your family more than before.

Enchie said...

Hi Maryann! you have a lovely family...its always best that the mom should be hands-on, even if working...I give my kudos to you for being the mom you're suppose to be.

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

thank you Enchie and Teppei!