Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thoughts of anything and everything

Whew! Time is so fast and I couldn't imagine the holiday seasons are now over. The summer is approaching and I am now preparing for the summer vacation outbreak....LOL! I am thinking of the best place to spend the summer heat...of course it would be with my whole family. My kids would really love the beach especially my youngest son that's why I'm thinking of Boracay! Well, aside from thinking of summer vacation, I'm also thinking of the new school year this coming June. Of course, education is the top priority that's why I'm saving a lot. About Birthdays....as early as now, I'm already thinking of my birthday gift to my youngest son who is turning 3 years old this July. He likes to collect hotwheels toy cars. Also thinking of birthday gift for my eldest son, Maki. He loves to collect cartridge for his Gameboy. There'll be no much thinking for the birthday gift to my daughter because her birthday was celebrated last January 8. We went out of town for swimming in All Hands Beach Resort Subic...

I'm also thinking of my wedding anniversary this August. hmmm....does anyone know a special place wherein my husband and I can celebrate just the two of us?..LOL!

So many more things to think about....I can't stop thinking....waaaahhh!!!

How about you? What are you thinking right now?????

No comments: