Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Family


Family is the most important part of the community. It is the source of one's well-being. If we said well-being it pertains to the attitude or character of one person towards other. Family is primarily composed of father, mother, daughter and son. You can call house a home if the family members are complete, loving, sharing and showing respect to each other. For me, my family is my life and my strength. They are the ones giving me the courage to strive hard to become successful in everything that I do. I am so thankful that I am married to Roldan, he is very supportive and very loving. I am glad that I have 3 wonderful kids. They are the ones giving me happiness in everyday of my life. What more can I ask for?.....hmmm I think nothing more......

3 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

nice!!! me blog ka na din pala hehehe =)

Barry said...

Beautiful family photo!

teppei said...

3 kids. Haha, how a warm family.